A Medicare Advantage Plan is a type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B benefits. Medicare Advantage Plans include Health Maintenance Organizations, Preferred Provider Organizations, Private Fee-for-Service Plans, Special Needs Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans. If you’re enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Medicare services are covered through the plan and aren’t paid for under Original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer prescription drug coverage.
Different types of Medicare Advantage (MA) plans:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plans
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans
- Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) Plans
- Special Needs Plans (SNPs)
Medicare Supplement policies fill in the coverage gaps
There is a tremendous opportunity with selling Medicare Supplement policies in the booming senior insurance market. At Medicare Advantage Specialists, we offer Medicare Supplement selling opportunities with the most recognized names in the insurance industry and have products available in all 50 states.read more
Huge potential in the Final Expense market – the market is NOT saturated!
- 70% of American households have less than $50,000 of income
- Half of US households (58 million ) say they need more life insurance – highest ever
- 35-45 million households need basic insurance and are not being seen by an agent
- Almost 8 in 10 US households do not have a personal life insurance agent
- 42% of households say they need coverage for final expenses
- Seniors are America’s fastest growing market!
- Less insurance agents today than ever: 612,000 in 1987 and 435,000 in 2008
Medicare Advantage Specialists (MAS) is a national leader in the Final Expense marketplace. Our outstanding reputation and commitment to excellence has granted us access to products, carriers and exclusive marketing systems available to only a select few marketing organizations. Whether you are new to this business or looking for a new home, there is no better partner than MAS, where your success is the key to our success.read more
Critical Illness Indemnity Plans
These plans pay a lump-sum cash benefit directly to your clients if they are diagnosed with a specified major illness, such as a stroke, heart attack or cancer. The money can be used to pay for everyday expenses like mortgage payments, utility bills, or child care.read more