IMPORTANT REMINDER – May 15th Deadline is Here
Announcements from Everest Reinsurance Company
1) NEW MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT APPLICATIONS MUST BE USED GOING FORWARD
Effective Monday, April 9th, Everest had announced the release of its revised Medicare supplement application as it had been approved in ALL states and is supported on modified electronic applications (E-APP) platform.
- Everest communicated that it would continue to accept OLD applications signed prior to May 15th, 2018, so please discontinue the use of the OLD applications effective immediately.
- Agents can download and print the new applications packets from the State Forms/Documents (Supplies) website
- Need help registering for the supply portal? Email email@example.com
- Please contact your FMO or RMO office for paper supplies and they will place an order on your behalf
- Do not know your FMO or RMO? Call our Administrative Office at 1-844-301-0395, select Option #4 for Agent Support and Press 3 to access the Agent Contract team
- A revised New Business & Underwriting Manual”, form EVMSNBUM 04.2018, is available for download/print off the Agent Portal.
2) REVISED ELECTRONIC APPLICATION (E-APP) WORKFLOW
Everest has coordinated a number of E-APP training sessions regarding the previously nnounced modified workflow to the E-APP platform, which became effective Monday, April 9th.
IMPORTANT: The modified E-APP also incorporates all the changes associated with our revised Medicare supplement application, as mentioned above.
Read more HERE