Important information about updated Medico Medicare supplement enrollment materials effective April 1
In our ongoing effort to protect customer data and be compliant with PCI (Payment Card Industry) standards, Medico will no longer accept credit and debit card information on paper enrollment materials as products and sales kits are updated.
Effective April 1, Medico Corp Life Insurance Company Medicare supplement enrollment materials have been updated to reflect this payment change and the recent domicile change. Medico Insurance Company and Medico Life and Health Insurance Company Medicare supplement enrollment materials have been updated to reflect the payment change.
Medico will continue to accept applications and old payment authorization forms through April 30. If an old application and/or form is submitted, an underwriting representative will be in contact with a reminder that the updated forms should be used. Any applications submitted on or after May 1, must be completed on the updated forms.
Here’s what you need to know to make sure applications are simple, quick, and easy to submit:
Make use of electronic applications
- Applications are automatically updated and available on MyEnroller
- Credit and debit card information and payments will still be accepted on electronic applications
Order new paper enrollment materials now by visiting MIC or calling Agent Services at 1-800-547-2401 (option 3). Here’s what is new to order:
- Sales kits: For all states
- Application booklets: For all states
- Payment authorization forms: For all states
- Medico Corp Life Insurance Company applications and ancillary forms: For AL, AZ, CO, IL, IA, KS, LA, MI, NE, NC, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WV, and WI.