It’s here! Along with Medicare Advantage (MA) and Prescription Drug (PDP) plans, the option to take a remote signature is now available in LEAN™ for AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, insured by UnitedHealthcare® Insurance Company.
About Remote Signature for AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
- This capability allows consumers to sign applications easily and digitally through a secure link received in an email.
- Simple instructions will help guide consumers through the entire signing process.
- You can confidently assure your clients that each signature captured with Remote Signature via DocuSign® is legally valid, unique and securely encrypted.
- For some important reminders, training sessions and potential scenarios where remote signature would be a good option, click here.
Reminder! Companion Sale Enhancements in LEAN
It’s now easier to enroll a consumer in a Medicare Supplement Plan and Part D Plan. Now, the consumer’s name, address, phone number, email address, Medicare number and plan effective dates will be transferred from one application to the other with the click of the Companion Sales button.
- If you start with the PDP, upon completion, the “Start Med Supp” option will instantly open a Medicare Supplement application with the information from the PDP application!
- If you start with the Medicare Supplement, upon completion, click the “Start PDP” option, which will retain the applicant information in LEAN. Go to the LEAN homepage and click on the Companion Sales button on the LEAN home page. Open up the table and find the applicable application you want to do a companion sale and click the Open App button.