Passing the prerequisite Tests (Medicare Basics Test, Ethics and Compliance Test, and AARP Course) certifies you to sell Medicare Advantage (MA) AND Part D plans! Don’t forget to certify for Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans and Special Needs Plans to help grow your business.
No need to visit the Centers for Medicaid Services (CMS) site to take the Fraud, Waste and Abuse course. The content is now built into our Ethics and Compliance module and streamlined to ensure you get the exact information you need while reducing content by 70 percent. A huge time saver for you!
To make this annual process easier, we’ve simplified the Conflict of Interest Status Disclosure language (find it in the 2019 Ethics and Compliance Test).
Based off your feedback, we’ve streamlined the Events Basics course content – a 21% reduction from last year – and designed an easier navigation. The course can be found in the electives section, be sure to take it so you can be ready to conduct marketing events.
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications.
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- Each time you launch the assessment an attempt is counted, whether you complete the assessment or not. Important: Be sure to schedule uninterrupted time in order to complete the entire assessment without losing an attempt.
- Upon answering a question, immediate feedback lets you know if you answered the question correctly or incorrectly.
- For more information, refer to the 2019 Certification User Guide onJarvis>Knowledge Center>Training>Certifications.